Our customized offer
Design of products with optimized performance for the most demanding applications in industrial environments.
You want to set up a complete, efficient and reliable RFID system?
Our RFID solutions are customized to optimize the performance and quality of your industrial processes and operations.
You are looking for the optimal product for your application?
Customization is more than a optional service, it’s our business.
We develop solutions that meet the needs of our customers, with the promise of speed and return on investment.
We develop the best RFID solution for your need, with efficiency and transparency!
We maximize the technical results of your RFID application to ensure that you get all the benefits of RFID:
- Better ROI
- Time saving
- Quick inventory
- Productivity gain
- Money saving
The steps of the creation of a custom product
The production of your product in a few steps
01Analysis of the environment and the application
- Context of the RFID application
- Existing RFID system
- Set objectives
- Adaptation and/or creation of RFID chips and/or readers according to the application and the environment
- Optimized technical results
- 100% of the benefits of RFID
Examples of custom products
AX’Label Platina UHF
Ultra thin and metal compatible labels for very limited space.
- Encoding EPC
- Encoding according to standardsATA Spec 2000, GS1 (GIAI, VDA…)
- Impression : code EPC, Datamatrix, bar code, logo, QR Codes… Our AX’Label Platina are compatible with the BA410 printer.
- Extended memory option
- Identification of printed circuits and electronic boards
Protective film for your RFID labels.
- Flexible protective film with ultra-reinforced adhesive
- Compatible with curved surfaces
- Aeronautical Heritage
- Outdoor resistance (rain, dust, chemicals, high pressure washing)
- Identification of outdoor construction equipment and tools
- Traceability of containers, RTI, automotive parts, metal cases, industrial components, laboratory equipment, etc.
- Traceability of vehicles
AXIC 1 chip
Extended UHF memory: 2kbits to 64bits
- 840-960 MHz
- ATA Spec 2000 Chap 9.5
- 64K bits user memory
- Can be integrated into any identifier, hardened tag or label
- Identification of aeronautical or military equipment
- Maintenance in operational conditions of equipment
AX'Tag Explorer L dual
Dual UHF and HF/NFC technologies tag.
- Dual technology UHF and HF/NFC: inventory with UHF reader, inspection with all smartphones
- Durability and resistance
- Fixing methods : screw or adhesive
- RTI management
- Maritime transport management
- Logistics and warehouse automation