Material management and security with RFID
RFID is a key asset for the defence sector, ensuring the safe and efficient management
of a fleet of equipment. The benefits of this technology are multiple:
- Enable permanent management and tracking of equipment
- Remotely programme and read RFID tags according to ATA Spec 2000 standard
- Reduce downtime and therefore maintenance costs
- Ensure the safety of equipment thanks to the untraceable function
AXEM Technology offers a range of UHF tags and RFID readers dedicated to aeronautic applications and therefore compliant with the ATA SPEC 2000 standard.
In order to guarantee a high level of quality, AXEM Technology joined the ATA (Air Transport Association) e-Business Program working group in September 2019.
- Material maintenance: radios, vehicles, weapons, IT…
- PPE management: carabiners, life jackets, helmets…
- Logistics & equipment inventory
- Ruggedness of tags and readers
- ATA spec 2000 Chap 9.5 and MIL-STD compliance
- High UHF memory for access to data in isolated areas during operation and equipment maintenance records
- Untraceable function for stealth in operations
- Communication option via I2C protocol
They already trust us
AXEM Technology, RFID expert
- Manufacturing of hardware RFID solutions
◊ Standard and complete range of industrial RFID
◊ Custom products for demanding requirements
AXEM Lab, innovation center
- Equipment at the cutting edge of RFID technology
- Product design with Intellectual Property
- Feasibility studies according to customers’ requirements
- Manufacturing of customized products
AXEM Technology's CEO, Philippe MONDON, is once again interviewed for an issue in the French magazine Entretien Textile dedicated to traceability in the laundry industry! Why did you go to the laundry business? " Contrary to what we think, industrial laundry...
EPC Class1 Gen2 UHF RFID tags can be used to read and embed data into the memory of their chips. However, the composition of the memory of a UHF EPC Class1 Gen2 tag raises several questions: how is the memory of a UHF EPC Class1 Gen2 tag segmented? What are the...
What is operational maintenance? Operational Maintenance is a prevention strategy aimed at ensuring the availability and proper functioning of materials, equipment and infrastructures throughout their life cycle. In other words, it is a matter of checking, maintaining...