ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The manner in which their personal data is collected and processed, i.e. any data likely to identify a user. This includes the user's first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location and IP address;
- Users' rights concerning their data ;
- The controller of the personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom these data are transmitted ;
- Cookies" policy.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users' data complies with the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: data is collected and processed for one or more of the purposes set out in these general terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Data storage limited in time: data is stored for a limited period, of which the user is informed. If the retention period cannot be communicated to the user ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- the user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary in order to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN BROWSING THE SITE
ARTICLE 3.1: DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the www.axemtec.com website are as follows: first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, company, postal address, country.
This data is collected when you carry out the following operations on the site:
- Filling in and sending a contact form ;
- Newsletter subscription ;
- Download white papers ;
- Google Analytics ;
- Create a partner account ;
- Request for assistance (purchase, after-sales, delivery, request for information, etc.).
- Filling in the application form for a job offer or unsolicited application
The data controller will keep all data collected on the site's computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of 1 year.
The purpose of collecting and processing data is to respond to requests from Internet users.
The data collected via the website application form is used to assess the applicant's suitability for the position offered. In the event of a negative outcome to a job application, AXEM Technology will inform the applicant if he/she wishes to keep his/her file.
ARTICLE 3.2: Transmission of data to a third party
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
ARTICLE 3.3: data hosting
The host of the Site is the company Infomaniak, whose head office is located at 25 rue Eugène Marziano 25, 1227 Les Acacias, in Geneva, Switzerland
Telephone number: +41 22 820 35 44,
E-mail address: email@example.com.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Personal data is collected by AXEM Technology SAS with capital of 500,000 euros, registered with the Créteil Trade and Companies Registry under number 450711403.
The user may obtain information on the processing of personal data and request the deletion of information concerning him/her in the following manner:
By post to: 11 rue Auguste Perret, ZAC Europarc, 94042 Créteil Cedex, France;
By telephone, on 0141941185 ;
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
Article 5.1: presentation of the user's rights with regard to data collection and processing
- Right of access, rectification and deletion
Users may view, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning them by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, specifying the subject of their request.
- Right to data portability
Users have the right to request the portability of their personal data held by the site to another site by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the purpose of their request.
- Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and overriding reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must send an e-mail to email@example.com specifying the subject of his/her request.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a similar way.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organize, what should become of their collected and processed data if they die, in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
- Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if the user believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, the user is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent court.
Article 6.1: Definition of cookies
A cookie is a file recorded by the browser in a dedicated storage space (tablet, computer, smartphone). It is stored when a website is consulted. Cookies help to ensure that the site functions correctly and is more secure, as well as offering a better user experience.
The user's consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months.
We use a cookie manager, Axeptio, which provides the user with a Consent Management Platform (called the "CMP") on our site. This CMP displays all the cookies used and allows the user to consent to or refuse them.
Article 6.2: Description of cookies used by the site
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation:
- Essential cookies
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Audience analytics cookies
These cookies are used to measure user browsing data (volume of visits, most frequently visited pages, duration of sessions, etc.) in order to improve the operation of our website.
This website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics cookies collect data about visits to a website and user interactions with it. The collection of this data enables the publisher to compile reports on user activity on the site, enabling the publisher to improve its offering.
- Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through websites. The aim is to display ads that are relevant and interesting to the user.
This site uses Google Adwords to display advertisements based on a user's previous visits to theAXEM Technology site.
Article 6.3: Accepting or refusing cookies
Cookies that are strictly essential to the operation of our website do not require the user's consent.
Other cookies are subject to the user's consent via the CMP. Cookies are stored for 12 (twelve) months.
Article 6.4 Browser settings
Users may prevent the storage of cookies by configuring their browser software. The steps to follow are detailed at the following addresses:
- Chrome: https: //support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Apple: http: //www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet-Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/supprimer-et-g%C3%A9rer-les-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Browser settings may alter the conditions of access to our website. We cannot be held responsible for any malfunction resulting from this manipulation.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its conformity with current law.