Our customized offer
Design of products with optimized performance for the most demanding applications in industrial environments.
You want to implement a complete, efficient and reliable RFID system?
Our RFID solutions are tailor-made to optimize the performance and quality of your industrial processes and operations.
Are you looking for the optimal product for your application?
Customization is more than a optional service, it’s our business.
We develop solutions that meet the needs of our customers, with the promise of speed and return on investment.
We develop the best RFID solution for your need, with efficiency and transparency!
We maximize the technical results of your RFID application so that you get the full benefits of RFID:
- Better ROI
- Time saving
- Quick inventory
- Productivity gains
- Money saving
The steps of the creation of a custom product
Discover an example of the production of a custom-made product:Consult the document
01Environment and application analysis
- RFID application context
- Existing RFID system
- Objectives set
- Adaptation and/or creation of RFID chips and/or readers to the application and environment
- Optimized technical results
- 100% of the benefits of RFID
Examples of custom products
AX'Label Platina UHF
Ultra thin and metal compatible labels to be applied on a very limited space.
- Encoding EPC
- Encoding according to ATA Spec 2000, GS1 (GIAI, VDA...) standards
- printing : EPC, Datamatrix, bar code, logo, QR Codes… Our AX’Label Platina are compatible with the BA410 printer.
- Extended memory option
- Identification of printed circuits and electronic boards
Protective film for your RFID tags.
- Label as robust as a hardened tag
- Compatible with curved or flat surfaces
- Aeronautical heritage
- Outdoor resistance (rain, dust, chemicals, high pressure washing)
- Identification of outdoor construction equipment and tools
- Traceability of containers, RTI, automotive parts, metal cases, industrial components, laboratory equipment, etc.
- Traceability of vehicles
- Tracking of construction equipment and tools
AXIC 1 chip
Extended UHF memory: 2kbits to 64bits
- 840-960 MHz
- ATA Spec 2000 Chap 9.5
- 64K bit user memory
- Can be integrated into any identifier, hardened tag or label
- Identification of aeronautical or military equipment
- Maintenance in operational conditions of equipment
AX'Tag Explorer L dual
Tag Bi UHF and HF/NFC technology.
- Bi UHF and HF/NFC technology
- Inventory with a UHF reader up to 5m
- Detection with an NFC-enabled smartphone
- Long reading distance
- Compatibility with metal surfaces
- RTI management
- Management of maritime transport
- Logistics and warehouse automation