European Mobility Week: AXEM Technology gets involved Contents: What is "Mobility Week"? The challenges of green mobility AXEM Technology supports its employees in adopting sustainable mobility ...Read more >
Material management and security with RFID
They already trust us
- Material maintenance: radios, vehicles, weapons, IT…
- PPE management: carabiners, life jackets, helmets...
- Logistics & equipment inventory
- Ruggedness of tags and readers
- ATA spec 2000 Chap 9.5 and MIL-STD compliance
- High UHF memory for access to data in isolated areas during operation and equipment maintenance records
- Intractable function for stealth in operations
- Communication option via I2C protocol
Are you interested?
Our material solutions
AX'Tag Memento L
- Compliant with ATA Spec 2000 Chap 9.5
- Can be fixed on curved or flat surfaces
- Extended user memory: 64Kb or 2Kb
- Laser engraving: barcode, Datamatrix, text,
Inventory with RFID drones: management and traceability
Inventory using RFID drones: how does it work?
The drone flies autonomously and safely through the aisles of a warehouse, scanning RFID cards.
RFID-based inventory tracking using drones offers many advantages:
- Time saving
- Eliminating the risks associated with working at height
- Reduced manpower for manual inventory counting
- Reliability of collected data
An offer for identification and traceability:
- A range of high-performance, differentiating and innovative standard identifiers and readers
- A wide range of services
- Customised product design